- 1) Research and analysis to combine the experience and existing successful practice in the partner countries. Initial focus group interviews and consultations with the schools to clarify the needs of children and young people in each country. Design of the cascade training process and development of training materials and the on-line school self review instrument.
- 2) Training leaders of bullying reduction in each school and support as they implement the review instrument, develop a school action plan and implement changes in their schools.
- 3) Repeated applications of the review instrument to assess improvements in school organisaton and reductions in bullying; further school action plans for ongoing improvements; evaluation of the programme.
- 4) Improvement of programme materials in the light of the review and wide dissemination of the results
Main deliverables will be:
- - a consolidated school leadership programme to reduce bullying in schools
- - a comprehensive training pack and materials for use in schools
- - an on-line school self review of bullying instrument
- - cascade training workshops for school leaders of bullying reduction
- - networking and wide ranging dissemination and publication of the results
The action shall run for 24 months as of 01 september 2014